KV Dwarka Delhi Recruitment 2020: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sector – 8, Dwarka, Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the posts of TGT, PRT, PGT, Computer Instructor, Vocational Instructor and Non-Teacher on contractual basis for the session 2020-21. Huh. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 24 and 25 February 2020
Date and time of Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi walk-in-interview: • Vocational Instructor (Music and Dance) and (Arts and Craft), Sports and Sports Coach (Kabaddi / Kho-Kho / Athletics), Yoga Teacher, Doctor and Nurse – 24 February 2020 • PRT, TGT, PGT Counselor and Spoken English – 25 February 2020
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020:Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician Grade-II
- IIT, Guwahati Recruitment 2020: Apply for the Vacancy of Junior Research Fellow Posts
- COVID-19 lockdown: these 10,000+ government jobs have to wait for your application, apply soon
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: ALP, Ticket Clerk
- HPPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply for 28 Assistant Manager Vacancy
Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi Vacancy Details:
• PRTs TGT – (Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, English, Hindi, Sanskrit), PGT (Political Science) PGT Political Science • Computer Instructor • Counselor • Art and Craft Teacher • Music and dance teacher • Sports Sports Coach • Yoga teacher • Nurse • doctor • English Speaking
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT, PGT, and other posts: • PRTs – Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. As per the guidelines formulated by the NCTE passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) by CBSE. Ability to teach Hindi and English medium. For more information regarding educational qualifications, click on the detailed notification link given below.
How to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya
Delhi PRT, TGT, PGT and other posts: Eligible candidates can download the application form through the link given below and can participate in the walk-in-interview along with the required documents on the scheduled date and time.