KV Gurgaon Recruitment 2020: Kendriya Vidyalaya, No.1 AFS, Sector – 14, Gurgaon organized walk-in-interview for recruitment to the posts of PRT, TGT, PGT, Counselor, Sports Coach, Art and Craft Teacher, Music Teacher, Yoga Teacher. being done.
Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 28 February 2020 (Friday) from 08:00 am to 11:00 pm
Date, time and place of Kendriya Vidyalaya Gurgaon walk-in-interview:
• Date – 28 February 2020 (Friday)
• Location – Kendriya Vidyalaya, No.1 AFS, Sector – 14, Gurgaon
• Time – 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Gurgaon Vacancy Details:
PGT (English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Commerce, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Computer Science)
• TGT (Counselor, Sports Teacher, Arts and Crafts Teacher, Music Teacher, Yoga Teacher, Doctor and Staff Nurse, German Teacher, Special Teacher, Computer Teacher)
Other Govt Jobs
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020:Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician Grade-II
- IIT, Guwahati Recruitment 2020: Apply for the Vacancy of Junior Research Fellow Posts
- COVID-19 lockdown: these 10,000+ government jobs have to wait for your application, apply soon
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: ALP, Ticket Clerk
- HPPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply for 28 Assistant Manager Vacancy
• Sports Coach
• Art and Craft Teacher
• music teacher
• Yoga teacher
• Doctor and Staff Nurse
• German teacher
• Misslenius Teacher
• Computer Instructor
Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya Gurgaon PRT, TGT and PGT posts:
Primary Teacher – Senior Secondary or its equivalent with 50% marks and Diploma in Elementary Education of 02 years (by whatever name known) or Senior Secondary or its equivalent with 50% marks and Bachelors in Elementary Education of 04 years or less. Graduates with less than 50% marks and B.Ed. 2. Passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) as per the guidelines set by NCTE conducted by CBSE.
For more information regarding educational qualification, click on the detailed notification link given below.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with the application form and all original documents on the scheduled date and time.