BPSC Prelims Result 2019: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is likely to release BPSC Prelims Result 2019 on its official website (bpsc.bih.nic.in) on Friday, March 5 tomorrow. If we talk about the calendar released earlier by the BPSC, then according to this the result of 65th BPSC Prelims is to be released in the first week of March. By the way, all the candidates who had appeared in the BPSC Prelims Exam 2019-20, will be able to check the BPSC PT Result 2019 from the BPSC official.
It is noteworthy that BPSC 65TH Prelims Exam 2019 was organized by Bihar Public Service Commission on 15 October 2019 at various examination centers across the state. The answer of which was published by the Key Commission on 28 October. Along with this, retrospection was conducted for multi-disciplinary candidates on 15 February 2020 as per the order of the High Court. Whose answer key was released on 21 February 2020
- Karnataka PUC 2nd Year Result 2020 available at karresults.nic.in
- Toppers List BSEH 10th Result 2020: Rishita topped Haryana Board 10th, see toppers list here
- Jharkhand board 10th result 2019-20
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2020: Recruitment for more than 500 posts of constable starts from today, pass 12th
- SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Apply Specialist Officer 431 Posts
- HPBOSE 12th Result: Himachal Pradesh Board 12th result released
- CGPSC Forest Service Examination 2020: Apply for the vacancy of 178 Forest Ranger and Assistant Forest Guard posts at psc.cn.gov.in
- Assam HSLC Result 2020 and AHM Results 2020 Declared
It is noteworthy that more than 3 lakh candidates participated in BPSC CCE 2019. In Bihar Public Service Commission Joint Preliminary Competition Examination (BPSC Pre Exam 2019) 150 questions of General Studies was asked. The candidates were given 2 hours to solve the questions. If we talk about the level of questions asked in BPSC Prelims 2019, then according to experts, the level of questions was of the medium category. On the basis of which cut-off marks are expected to remain between 97 and 102 for general candidates.