Cantonment Board Ambala Recruitment 2020: Cantonment Board, Ambala has invited applications for recruitment to Safaiwala posts with 6 months probation on permanent basis. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts of Ambala Safaiwala from the official website between 1 April to 30 April 2020.
Starting date for online application – 1 April 2020
Last date for online application – 30 April 2020
Last date for submission of hard copy of application – 30 April 2020
Safaiwala – 75 posts
General – 38 posts
OBC – 33 posts
Cantonment Board, Ambala Recruitment 2020- Educational Qualification:
The candidate should be e-literate and physically fit.
18 to 25 years
Other Government Jobs
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Notification: 5846 Vacancies to be filled through SSC Constable Exam
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2020: Bumper recruitment in Bihar Police, salary up to 69000, this is the mode of application
- CBSE 10th Result 2020 Statistical Analysis: Students Scoring 90%
- Karnataka PUC 2nd Year Result 2020 available at karresults.nic.in
- Toppers List BSEH 10th Result 2020: Rishita topped Haryana Board 10th, see toppers list here
How to apply:
For Cantonment Board, Ambala Recruitment 2020, candidates can apply from the official website (www.canttboardrecruit.org) on or before 1 April 2020 to 30 April 2020.