1. Job Id 11080
2. Name Of Post Teacher (Nursery)
3. Job Profile TEACHER NURSERY NORTH DMC
4. a) Educational Qualification Senior Secondary Schools ( Class Twelve) Certificate or intermediate or its equivalent with at least 45% marks from a recognized Board /Institution/ University
Diploma / Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education Programme of duration of not less than two years or B.Ed (Nursery) from a recognized Institute.
Must have passed Hindi at Secondary.
b) Experience Required
c) Other Criteria
5. Age Limit General: 18 – 30 years
SC : 18 – 35 years
ST : 18 – 35 years
OBC : 18 – 33 years
Others : 18 – 40 years
6. Emoluments Fixed Monthly Allowance
7. Type Of Recruitment CONTRACTUAL
8. No. Of Anticipated Post 331 Post
General Post : 167 SC Post : 50 ST Post : 25 OBC Post : 89
The crucial date of determination of age: 15/01/2020
9. last date of receiving online application: 15/01/2020
10. Registration Fees No
11. Terms and Conditions:-
i) Online applications are invited from interested and eligible female candidates for engagement to the post of Teacher (Nursery) on contractual basis in the schools of North DMC.
ii) The cut of date of acquiring all the eligibilities i.e. academic & professional qualifications along with age, caste and category certificate etc is on or before the closing date of online submission of applications.
iii) The candidates will have to upload application Form with his/her own latest photograph on the website www.mcdonline.gov.in applications will be accepted online only. No manual application will be accepted or entertained. The applicant shall fill up his/her name as recorded in the certificate of Secondary/Sr. Secondary Board Examination. The candidates should ensure that correct entry are made in the application. Applications with incomplete and wrong particulars will be rejected summarily.
iv) No fee is required from the candidate. No documents are to be attached online. Documents will be required at the time of verification.
v) Reservation & relaxation will be provided as per rules. The candidate of OBC category must possess caste certificate issued from the Competent Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi whereas the SC/ST candidates must possess caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on or before the closing date of submission of online applications. The candidate belonging to Physically Handicapped Category (Ortho + VH) must possess “Disability Certificate” issued from Govt. Hospitals. The age limit for various categories are as:
General : 30 years
SC : 35 years
ST : 35 years
OBC : 33 years
PH/VH (General) : 40 years, PH/VH (SC/ST) : 45 years, PH/VH(OBC) : 43 years
vi) The candidates will be required to opt 02 Zones of their choice in order of preference where they wish to work. The options given by the candidates will be considered at the time of placement of the candidate as per the vacancies available in the Zone. However, if the vacancy is not available in the opted zones, he/she will be posted in any other zone where vacancies exist. No request for change of zone will entertained of any ground whatsoever.
vii) The list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on website: www.mcdonline.gov.in . The candidates are advised to search the website regularly. Documents of shortlisted candidates will be verified at the specified venues whose list will be displayed on www.mcdonline.gov.in for verification of documents. Candidates will not be informed individually or by any other mode of communication.
viii) The candidates finally selected for engagement will have to execute a contract agreement before the issuance of engagement letter. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis upto 10.05.2020 or till the selected list is received from DSSSB, whichever is earlier. The candidate will stand disengaged automatically after the expiry of contract period.
ix) Selected candidates will have to join their duty within a time frame as mentioned in engagement letter. In case any candidate fails to join within the stipulated period his/her claim shall be forfeited and no further correspondence in this regard will be made. No request for extension of joining time will be entertained on any ground whatsoever.
x) The candidates so engaged on contractual basis shall not claim salary, allowances, facilities & other benefits accruing to the regular Teachers.
xi) The candidates so engaged on contractual basis are not entitled and have no claim whatsoever for regular appointment in the North DMC. This is purely a stop gap arrangement.
xii) The candidates so engaged on contract basis shall not file any court case regarding salary & regularization etc. All disputes are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only.
xiii) Applicants are requested to visit the website of MCD www.mcdonline.gov.in for further instructions/information. In case of any clarification, a candidate may contact to Asst. Director Education (TRC.) over Ph. No.011-23226510 or 15th floor Education Department, North DMC Dr. SPM civic center JLN marg, Minto road New Delhi-110002
xiv) Department reserves the right to amend/withdraw/cancel the process of recruitment/engagement wholly or partly at any time without assigning any reason thereto.
xv) The number of vacancies is tentative. Department reserves the right to alter the number of vacancies at any time.
xvi) No TA/DA will be given to candidates for recruitment/verification.
12. Instruction To candidates
Selection Procedure :
Selected List for the contractual engagement will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in academic and professional qualifications. The criteria for preparing merit list will be as per weightage given below:-
Secondary Exam – 25% (All subjects) i.e. (%of marks obtained) x 0.25
Senior Secondary Exam – 45% (Best five subjects) i.e. (%of marks obtained) x 0.45
Teacher Training Diploma – 30% (All subjects) i.e. (%of marks obtained) x 0.30
Marks will be calculated up to 2 places of decimal and convention of decimal fractions will be adhered to.
How to apply :
• The eligible and interested candidates may apply only through online on www.mcdonline.gov.in between 01/01/2020 to 15/01/2020 The candidate should follow the user guidelines and instructions while applying online. If any candidate applied to have qualification other than above, maybe debarred in the Education Department, North DMC for future vacancies.
• Candidates are instructed to fill up all entries of application form carefully. Once the form is submitted, the second attempt will not be entertained.
• Online applications are available on the MCD website www.mcdonline.gov.in It is advisable to use the Mozilla Firefox Browser to make the online application. After opening the site by typing www.mcdonline.gov.in, the button marked Jobs @MCD under North DMC may be clicked, which shall open the page showing all jobs of MCD to which online application can be made.
• Against the post, Two Buttons namely.
a. View Job Profile: check on the button to read the Job Profile.
b. Apply: Click on the button to apply.
• All fields are compulsory. All fields filled in correctly will turn Green. Any field not filled in correctly will turn Red. Till all the fields are correctly filled the page will not go to the next page.
• The photograph in JPG, JPEG and BMP format need to be uploaded. The photograph size should be less than 2 MB.
• After all, entries are made, the entries ought to be checked thoroughly. After satisfying that entries have been correctly and completely made, the button “submit” is to be clicked.
Note:- No change in any field will be allowed after the submission of the application.
Website Line Open for Registration:01/01/2020
Closing Date for Online Registration: 15/01/2020